The Footprint Trust’s Monergy experts bring you their Top 10 money saving ideas…
Crunch your energy and water bills!
- Take the 4-minute shower challenge! Get your free shower timer from us
- Turn off stuff that you are not using, such as lighting, chargers, TVs etc
- Zone your home – only fully heat rooms that you use…
- Get a free Smart Meter – no more estimated bills
- Insulate your home – ask us for details of free scheme
- Drying clothing naturally on a line or airer
- Set your heating at 18 to 21 degrees
- Get a new gas boiler, if yours is over 10 years old, ask us about grant-funding
- Switch energy supplier every year, or ask your current supplier for their best deal
- Fridge-freezer over 10 years old? Time to get a new energy efficient one!
Every year we help people on the Isle of Wight save thousands of £££’s on their utility bills.
These tips will not just save you money, but will also reduce your carbon emissions, making a cleaner world for everyone.
More tips can be found here;
We are not responsible for the content of external websites, all information given is for guidance purposes only.